2003 Sea Ray 42′
BEATS WORKIN’ V
Price recently reduced!!!
All freshwater 2003 380 Sundancer!
Are you in the market for one of Sea Ray’s most successful builds? We implore you to have a look at “BEATS WORKIN’ V”! The owners have continuously upgraded her since taking ownership. These owners have updated the depthsounder, chartplotter, GPS, radar, and VHF to Garmin electronics. Her engine services are up to date. Batteries were all replaced in 2022. Her interior has been updated with new carpets. This is an excellent example of a 380 Sundancer that has not just been loved but upgraded! She was detailed and waxed mid July. She is well optioned and ready to go!
This white hulled vessel with desirable Cherry interior is powered by twin 8.1 S MerCruiser V-drive engines (370hp each) with 725 hrs as of July 2022. The engines were serviced on 07/19/2022 (oil, oil filters, fuel filters, spark plugs, and impellers).
Recent upgrades and improvements:
- (7) new Interstate Deep Cycle batteries installed on 7/19/2022
- (3) new flat screen LG TV units with air antenna and WIFI capable (fwd stateroom, salon area, and cockpit)
- Custom fit “Vinotemp” 8-bottle wine refrigerator with hanging wine glass storage
- New salon refrigerator installed on 6/13/2022
- New aft A/C unit installed on 6/13/2022
- New props installed on 07/16/2021
- New interior carpet installed on 6/24/2021
- New sunbrella/strata glass 30 mil with camper canvas
- New A/C in fwd stateroom installed on 7/1/2020
- New Fusion MS-NRX300 stereo including speakers and subwoofer installed on 4/20/2020
- New Garmin depthsounder, chartplotter, GPS, radar, and VHF installed with custom dash panel to look like original Sea Ray burlwood dash installed on 4/20/2020
- Custom light bar on radar arch
- Teak table (original table stored under engine room hatch)
- New master berth foam mattress, pillows, and all new coverings
BEATS WORKIN’ V additional features include (but are not limited to):
- Bow thruster
- Extended swim platform
- Underwater lights with 3 settings
- Dash cover
- Twin 370hp Mercury MerCruiser 8.1 S engines (725 hrs)
- Kohler 7.3kW generator (approx. 1,160 hrs)
- Remote spotlight
- Hot water heater
- Bow sun pad
- Cockpit refrigerator
- Central vacuum system
Feel free to contact us to schedule a viewing!
United Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Nashville Yacht Brokers. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|Mercury MerCruiser 8.1 S||Mercury MerCruiser 8.1 S|
We are pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Nashville Yacht Brokers. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.