2005 Viking 52′
Since 1964 Viking yachts has been building some of the finest sportfishing vessels in the world and the 52 Convertible (52c) is one of the most sought-after models ever produced with over 100 launched since the design was introduced in 2002. In 2005 two major changes were introduced: Common Rail MAN engines & a new darker, more dramatic, attractive millwork option for the interior This 52c features both along with a host of recent and expensive upgrades listed below. A lot of yachts for sale claim to be turn-key and use cliche terms in the listings like “just bring your toothbrush”, but this Viking 52c can’t be described any other way. Come see for yourself, this one is sure to impress. For more information and a detailed catalogued list of work and invoices which include a major refit ($850K) by Cay Marine in 2018-19 and additional photos, please contact the listing agent directly.
Key Features and Notable Upgrades:
- Complete refit with cataloged invoices totaling more than $830,000.
- Full paint job: House (Snow White – 2013) Hull (Haze Gray – 2019) Cay Marine
- Powered with 1360 Common Rail engines and only 1495 hours as of 4/22
- Full Simrad electronics package by AME (2018-19)
- Custom mezzanine with storage and refrigeration by CAY Marine (2018-19)
- Custom pull out grill by CAY Marine seen in second photo of listing (2018-2019)
- (2) Sets of cushions for mezzanine seating. One with ultra leather as seen in listing photo 15 & another set in a durable grey vinyl for fishing seen in pictures 16 & 17.
- Refinished Matte woodwork – Complete interior stripping of all hi-gloss wood by CAY Marine (2018-19)
- Full engine room paint job (2018)
- Engines fully up to date on services: MAN 1000 hour service (2018)
- All new pumps and hoses throughout the vessel (2018-2022)
- New stainless exhaust TRD (2021)
- New Transom live well Cay Marine (2018-19)
- All new audiovisual by AME (2018-19)
- Refinished Teak covering boards with custom inlay Cay Marine (2018-19)
- Hi-gloss teak, pedestal mounted rocket launcher for cockpit
- Custom hi-gloss teak, pedestal mounted table for cockpit
- Teak mezzanine sole by CAY Marine (2018-19)
- Release Marine helm chairs
- New 3-sided enclosure (2018)
- New carpeting and custom Amtico flooring throughout (2018-19)
- All new headliners and whisper walls throughout Cay Marine (2018-19)
- All interior gold hardware, fixtures and shower doors replaced with silver Cay Marine (2019)
- PhoTeak helm pod with new palm beach controls and thruster control Cay Marine (2019)
- Black mask (2019)
- All LED lighting installed inside and out (2019)
- Bow rail removed for a clean look (2018-19)
- New Vetus Bow Thruster with controls in the throttles seen in picture 29 (2021)
- All New QLED Samsung 4K TVs (2019)
- MAN engine displays refinished Max Marine (2019)
- New JL Audio sound system in cockpit and bridge AME (2019-2021)
- Engine valve covers custom painted to match hull color (2021)
- Multi color underwater lights seen in picture 6.
United Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|MAN 1360 V12 CRM||MAN 1360 V12 CRM|
We are pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.