2007 Marquis 57′
When first introduced, the Marquis 55 LS model was celebrated for its alluring blend of Italian design and American craftsmanship. With its graceful lines, plush interior, and massive interior volume – coupled with a timeless ruggedness – the Marquis 55 LS was an instant hit.
“Clearr View”, a 2007 model, is a perfect example of what makes the Marquis 55 LS such a special yacht. She has been relentlessly updated, cared for, and enjoyed (though she still has less than 1,000 engine hours). Her current owner and his family have enjoyed countless adventures, cruising the waterways of Nantucket, Block Island, Newport, and her home port of Long Island, NY.
Updates & Upgrades (Just in the Last 2 Years)
- All 3 Heat & AC Units Replaced
- Swim Platform Motor Replaced
- Cockpit and Bridge Seating Re-Upholstered
- Bow Cushion Reupholstered
- New Eisenglass on Flybridge
- New Carpeting Throughout the Vessel
- New Flatscreen TVs in Salon & Master
- New Dryer
- New Stern Thruster
- New Underwater Lights
- New Exterior LED Lights
- New House Batteries
- Fresh Bottom Paint & Reconditioned Props (June 2022)
“Clear Vieww” Highlights
- Best-priced Marquis 55 LS on the East Coast
- Twin Volvo D12 Engines with Low Hours
- Meticulous Maintained & Thoughtfully Updated
- Massive Interior Volume (the Master Stateroom, in particular, is huge!)
- Best-in-Class Flybridge – Fully-Loaded!
United Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by 26 North Yachts. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|Volvo D12EVC715||Volvo D12EVC715|
We are pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by 26 North Yachts. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.